Chart of weight vs. # of Drinks per hour
There are no products matching the selection.
This chart represents the number of drinks it would take to bring your blood alcohol concentration to a particular level in one hour.
- Locate the line that corresponds to your body weight.
- From left to right, each square represents one drink.
- The first dark line to the right indicates an alcohol concentration of .04 (indicating impairment).
- The second dark line to the right indicates an alcohol concentration of .10 (legal intoxication in most states).
To calculate concentration during a longer period of time:
- Add the total amount of drinks consumed.
- From that total, subtract 1 drink for each hour of drinking. In other words, your body will burn off 1 drink per hour.