Commercial Grade Vacuum Bags - 11" x 16" - 100 count. Vacuum sealing extends food storage time locking in feshness,flavor, and nutritional value.
- Can be used in most leading brand vacuum sealers.
- 2 ply, 3.0 mil thick
- BPA Free
- Heavy-duty bags with air-removal channels for maximum freshness
- Use to marinate foods in minutes
- Made from FDA listed food safe materials
- Great for food and non-food uses like preserving collectibles, valuable documents, silver or electronic items!
- Simmer or microwave food right in the bag*
*A small puncture in the Vacuum Bag is required before warming cooked foods or defrosting foods in the microwave. When simmering food in a Vacuum Bag, closely monitor that the pot has plenty of water and the Vacuum Bag is not in direct contact with the bottom of the pot. Follow food safety guidelines. Do not re-use Vacuum Bags after storing raw meats, greasy foods or fish. Do not re-use Vacuum Bags after microwaving or steaming. Do not use the Vacuum Bags in the oven or broiler.
"Back in 2009, brothers-in-law Michael Caspar and Jason Berry purchased Pragotrade, USA, a company that manufactured and distributed food processing products. Now Weston? Products, we're on the Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list.
Our end users are hunters, gatherers and foodies who have a passion for D-I-Y. Our company leaders and employees are gardeners, health nuts, adventurers and home cooks - just like our customers. We make products to cure kitchen prep blues and satisfy after-hunt processing needs and value the glory of doing it yourself - your way." - Weston Products