One Smell of This Cooking and You'll Be Licking Your Lips...
The Perfect Soup for Warming Up Body and Soul.
Patriot Pantry case packs allow you to buy in large quantities, without wasting what you don't use right away! These cases come with multiple pouches of food. This helps you maintain the shelf-life of your food until you're ready to cook it.
Potato Cheddar Soup case packs are one convenience item you can't do without, especially in an emergency. Hearty, creamy potato cheddar soup fills you up any time you need a boost. Each case comes with 8 pouches, so you can use what you need without having to rush to use the rest.
This comforting soup requires no refrigeration, so it is quick and convenient on or off-grid. Buy a case to serve regularly as a hearty meal. Buy another case to keep for a crisis. to provide the comfort and energy your family needs to meet the challenges. The Potato Cheddar Soup Case Pack boxes are 9 x 6 1/2 x 9 inches. NET WT. 6.35 oz (180g) per pouch, for total combined weight of 50.8 oz (1440g).
- Bulk cases with multiple pouches
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to prepare
- Balanced Nutrition
- Ideal for off-grid use
- Up to 25-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- Includes 8 pouches
- 4 Servings per pouch
- Requires no refrigeration
- Made in the USA
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Measure the correct amount of soup mix and water for the number of servings you are making.
- Add the Potato Cheddar Soup mix to boiling water, and whisk to combine.
- Simmer over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and let soup stand for 2-3 minutes to thicken before serving.
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.