Macaroni & Cheese Pouch
The mac and cheese revolution. Appearing on upscale restaurant menus, stuffed into hamburgers, teamed up with lobster, jazzed up with blue cheese, deep-fried and taking on a life of its own. From a popular, economical boxed kids lunch, this comfort food has evolved into a new designer cuisine!
- Pouch - What better way to end a long day of hiking than with a hot bowl of mac and cheese? And if you forgot to bring dishes on your camping trip, no worries - just add hot water and you can have dinner right from the Pouch.
- 3 one-cup servings
- 30 year taste guarantee
- Allergens: wheat, milk, sulfites
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- For nearly 50 years, Mountain House has been a premier choice of campers and backpackers; it has a proven history of reliability and, most importantly, delicious flavor
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.
Ingredients: Enriched macaroni (durum semolina, niacin, iron [ferrous sulfate], thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), dehydrated cheddar cheese blend (cheddar cheese [milk, milk culture, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, annatto], cream, salt, sodium phosphate, lactic acid, yellow no. 5 and yellow no. 6), nonfat dry milk, modified corn starch, corn oil, salt, and spice.
Allergens: wheat, milk, sulfites.