Get Your Bottle Back in Gear
If the filter in your G2O Water Bottle by Alexapure starts running low, that means you’ve been prepping the right way – using the critical supplies you invested in!
Now it's time to get your water bottle back to optimal performance. For that, you need the G2O Replacement Filter by Alexapure.
- PERFECTLY PIONEERED FILTRATION — Certified to remove ≥99.99% of viruses, ≥99.9% of parasites, and ≥99.9999% of bacteria.*
- FILTERS ANY FRESHWATER SOURCE — Reduces chlorine, VOCs, microplastics, and harmful chemicals in your water. Plus, improves water’s taste, odor, color, and clarity.
- PURIFIES UP TO 120 GALLONS — This long-lasting filter can tackle a full bottle 750 times.
- HASSLE-FREE REPLACEMENT — Swapping your filter is quick and easy.
Enhanced Purity, Crisp Freshness, and Certified Safety
Certified to NSF/ANSI Filtration Systems Standards and proven to meet the EPA Microbiological Purifier Test standard in Type 1 water.
In other words, this filter is scientifically PROVEN to clean dirty water, making it safe to drink.
Filling up on the run or hydrating at basecamp, you can rest easy knowing you have access to water with far fewer contaminants—including bacteria, chemicals, chlorine, microorganisms, parasites, and viruses—than water straight from the stream.
Take Your Prepping up a Notch
Don’t discard your filter’s packaging right away—it doubles as a self-contained Emergency Water Kit! To use, open the resealable pouch, attach the straw and mouthpiece to the filter, fill the pouch with water, then use the filter as a straw and drink.
It never hurts to have a few extra filters on hand, for both your water bottle and your survival in an emergency. This packaging is an affordable, convenient, and space-saving solution for sustaining your water supply in crisis!
Toss them into your bug-out bags, add them to your preparedness kits, pack them into your camping gear, and store a few in the car—just in case.
- Remove cap from bottle and screw out used filter.
- Open packaging and attach new straw to barbed end of new filter.
- Screw new filter snugly into cap.
- Fill bottle with water.
- Insert new filter into bottle, tighten cap, then open dust cap to expose bite valve.
- To drink, bite and suck bite valve while firmly squeezing bottle.
- Dimensions: 5.88" x 1.4" x 1.4"
- Weight: 0.17 pounds (77 grams)
- Flow rate: .05 to .16 gallons per minute (189 to 605 milliliters per minute)
- Filter life: 120 gallons (454 liters)
- Storage temperature: 35°F to 120°F
*Meets or exceeds US EPA Microbiological Purifier Test standard for the reduction of viruses, bacteria, and cysts in EPA Type 1 test water.