PULL YOUR SURVIVAL POWER FROM THE SUN
Sheltered out in the wilderness or stuck without power at home, how do you plan to power up important appliances and devices?
Turn to the 200W Solar Panel Kit by Grid Doctor, the portable solar power solution for survival.
Specially designed for use with the 2200 Solar Generator System by Grid Doctor.
- HIGH-TECH MONOCRYSTALLINE CELLS – Experience fast and reliable off-grid charging with monocrystalline solar cells. Top of the line in efficient energy conversion, this solar panel soaks up more of the sun’s energy. Turn every ray possible into usable power without a premium price tag!
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – This solar panel wipes out the competition when it comes to efficient energy use. It recharges faster, returning devices to full operational status in a snap. Plus, an energy-efficient panel extends its own life, keeping your electronics working
- QUADRUPLE THE POWER POTENTIAL – Connect up to four 200W solar panels at once to unleash quadruple the power. That’s 800W of solar power! The perfect solution for maximizing solar rays on cloudy and intermittently sunny days.
- SAFE & SECURE – The built-in weatherproof pouch keeps essential cables safe, reducing clutter and fighting wear and tear. Plus, you’ll be able to power up this solar panel without revealing your location.
- ARRANGE IN ANY WAY – Capture sunlight from any angle, anywhere! Heavy-duty grommets in each corner can be used to attach or hold down the solar panel, allowing multiple positions with minimal effort.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE – Just 15 pounds, this solar panel is super lightweight. With collapsible leg stands, it can be folded down to a compact size for easy storage and transport. Set it up on rocks, a hill, or a table, then slide it under the bed, into the trunk of the car, or behind a door.
- RUGGED DESIGN – Though lightweight, this solar panel is tough! Encased in an abrasion-resistant coating, the cells can stand up to rain, snow, and crisis conditions while remaining protected.
Currently, we do not ship Grid Doctor products to Canada.
FIRE UP FOUR TIMES THE POWER
To harness four times the solar energy, simply link up to four solar panels together before connecting them to the 2200 Solar Generator System by Grid Doctor. This combined setup accelerates the charging process, reduces downtime, and quadruples the total power intake.
Place some panels to capture the morning sunlight and others to absorb the afternoon rays, optimizing each solar panel’s sun exposure without the need for repositioning.
Having four panels provides a built-in backup in case one malfunctions, ensuring complete preparedness.
CONSTRUCTED FOR CRISIS ENDURANCE
This monocrystalline solar panel is designed for durability and resilience. It can take on a range of challenges, from harsh weather conditions to the rough handling that disasters require.
- ENHANCED DURABILITY – With a single-crystal structure, this solar panel exhibits rugged resilience when compared to polycrystalline alternatives.
- WEATHER ENDURANCE – This emergency solar panel is designed for lasting durability, despite how light it is. Encased in an abrasion-resistant polymer coating that protects the cells, this solar panel can withstand harsh weather, wear and tear, and crisis conditions.
ADAPTS TO THE DEMANDS OF DISASTER
The importance of adaptability in an emergency is undeniable.
Our solar panel boasts a foldable design with collapsible legs, delivering unparalleled portability when you find yourself in a challenging environment.
- VERSATILE SETUP – You never know where a crisis could take you. Regardless of your destination, this solar panel offers endless setup options. Perched on flat rocks, the picnic table at camp, or on the roof of your truck, bugging out just got a whole lot easier.
- SEAMLESS SUN TRACKING – Follow the sun’s changing position without completely moving the panel.
- SAVES SPACE – This solar panel can be stored without taking up invaluable space. Slide it under the bed, stow it in the trunk of your car, or hide it behind your bedroom door.
USING THE 200W SOLAR PANEL KIT
The 200W Solar Panel Kit includes the following components:
- (1) 200W solar panel
These simple steps illustrate how to set up the solar panel:
- Open the solar panel to expose solar cells.
- To maximize solar energy collection, place the solar panel in direct sunlight and position it perpendicular to the sun’s rays.
When planning on solar panel power, anticipate the solar panel providing +50% of its rated capacity. For example, this 200W solar panel will provide between 100W to 180W of electricity. This is due to the changing positions of the sun, cloud cover, the season, and similar factors. But with the capability to connect up to four 200W solar panels at once, that power potential increases up to 720W!
Here’s how to connect the solar panel to the Grid Doctor 2200 generator battery:
- Open the zipper pouch on the solar panel and pull out the cable with MC4 connectors.
- Attach the MC4 connectors to the MC4-XT60 solar charging cable.
- Plug the XT60 end of the solar charging cable into the port labeled “INPUT” on the Grid Doctor 2200 generator battery.
- The battery will automatically begin to charge. When fully charged, it will immediately stop charging.
Refer to the included instruction manual for more detailed directions on setup, charging, connecting to multiple solar panels, using with the Grid Doctor 2200 generator battery, and more.
- Open Circuit Voltage: 25V
- Short Circuit Voltage: 11.4A
- Operating Voltage: 21V
- Operating Current: 9.5A
- Wattage: 200W
- Weight: 15.4 lbs.
Dimensions Folded: 21.1" L x 24.33" W x 2.125" H
(536mm L x 618mm W x 54mm H)
Dimensions Open: 21.1" L x 92.48" W x 0.98" H
(536mm L x 2349mm W x 25mm H)
- Solar Cell Efficiency: ≥22%
- Solar Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicone
- Interface Type: MC4
200W PANEL WARNINGS
- Only use the solar panel according to the included instructions.
- Only use a dry, soft cloth or tissue to clean the solar panel.
- Do not use detergent or chemical cleaners to clean the solar panel.
- Do not drop or disassemble the solar panel.
- Do not bend the solar panel.
- Do not leave outside when weather is wet.
- Do not store in wet or hot environments.
- Do not allow children to play with the solar panel.