Chicken Teriyaki with Rice
One of the best sources of protein comes from chicken, and finding healthy ways to utilize chicken will ensure that the body is provided with much-needed protein in a lean form. This meal is a favorite from all over the world. Add some extra veggies of choice and you have a delicious Asian dish.
Pouch - Let your friend's be jealous as you enjoy this meal around the campfire. Add hot water directly to the Pouch and enjoy straight out of the bag, if you'd like - no dishes to wash.
- Chicken, rice, mushrooms, bamboo shoots and vegetables with a sweet and tangy oriental sauce
- 2.5 one-cup servings
- 30 year taste guarantee
- Allergens: peas, soy, wheat, and sulfites
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- For nearly 50 years, Mountain House has been a premier choice of campers and backpackers; it has a proven history of reliability and, most importantly, delicious flavor
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Ingredients: Cooked chicken, soy sauce (wheat, soybeans, salt), brown sugar, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, red peppers, green peas, modified cornstarch, sherry wine (contains sulfites), onions, green peppers, garlic powder, spice and salt. Rice: precooked rice. Contains: soy, wheat.
Allergens: peas, soy, wheat, and sulfites.