This is a delicious breakfast meal that is perfect for those cold mornings when you are camping. It takes meat, potatoes, corn, beans, eggs, and cheese, and is very easy to make. Just boil water, add and stir! No more long hours making meals for your crew!
- Combines hash browns, shredded beef, black beans, green chili peppers, corn, red peppers and onions with a dash of hot sauce
- Quick prep—just add water to the pouch and you're good to go in less than 10 min
- Makes two 3/4-cup servings
- No typical allergens; gluten-free
- Mountain House 30-year taste guarantee
Ingredients: Green chile pepper (green chile pepper, calcium chloride, citric acid, salt) corn, dehydrated hash browns (potato [dry], salt, dextrose, sodium bisulfite [to preserve freshness]), cooked beef, black beans, red pepper, onion, corn oil with spice extract, hot pepper sauce (peppers [arbol and piquin], salt, vinegar, spice, xanthan gum), potato starch, spice, salt.
Made in USA.