YOUR SURVIVAL STASH SHOULD NEVER BE WITHOUT PLENTY OF MATCHES.
If you're in an emergency situation, starting a fire for warmth and cooking is essential. To many people's surprise, this is not always a simple task. It's even more difficult to do in wet and windy conditions. Our wooden Waterproof Matches are designed to light easily and consistently, even when you're battling the elements.
You'll get four packs of these compact and portable matches, so you can put them in your "go bag," camping gear, tackle box and more. Give yourself the ability to make fire in any emergency situation with waterproof matches.
This type of wooden waterproof matches cannot light accidentally. They must be struck on striker surface on the box to light.
- Light easily and consistently
- Waterproof and individually coated strikers and heads
- Compact and portable
- Perfect for emergency situations, camping, outdoor workers
- Each box contains ~40 matches
Your Waterproof Matches require little maintenance. We recommend the following care:
- Always take a moment to plan when lighting any fire
- While each match is carefully coated to repel water, care should be used in keeping the outer box dry for continued convenience and fully functioning strike plate
- Be sure to fully extinguish fire when you are done using it
WARNING: California Residents Click Here For California Prop 65 Warning.
California Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Birth Defects or Reproductive Harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product for more details.