- RSDL is the only decontaminant cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that removes or neutralizes chemical warfare agents, including tabun, sarin, soman, cyclohexyl sarin, VR, VX, mustard gas and T-2 toxin, from the skin in a single step.
- Each active RSDL Kit (green packet) ordered comes with one Demonstration Kit (blue packet). The Demonstration kit contains no active ingredient and will not remove or neutralize chemical warfare agents. It is intended to simulate the look, feel, and application of the active RSDL Kit, allowing for realistic practice of device product use. Please note that the Demonstration Kit is not required to understand how to properly use the RSDL Kit.
- Compact, lightweight, and designed for quick response. Makes a great addition to prepper supplies, and fits easily into any bug out bag or survival kit.
- Procured by the U.S. Military for over 10 years and deployed in over 30 countries; now available to civilians by Emergent BioSolutions for the first time.
- Each lightweight and durable packet of RSDL contains one sponge impregnated with 21 mL of lotion, which is enough to decontaminate the average equivalent of the hands, neck, face and inside surface of a respirator if you're wearing one.
- RSDL has been studied for safety.
- Product is not intended for resale. Intended for US audience only.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
For external use only. Use only if chemical warfare agent exposure is suspected.
CAUTION: Use only as directed. Not for use prior to exposure (i.e., prophylactic use) or whole body decontamination. Allow RSDL to remain on the skin for at least two minutes. An RSDL ingredient is absorbed through the skin and may cause adverse effects. Avoid leaving on skin for long periods. Avoid contact with the eyes. Remove RSDL when conditions permit.
WARNING: Fire Hazard. Combustion may occur upon contact with strong oxidizing chemicals (e.g. dry chlorine products like, HTH [calcium hypochlorite powder], super tropical bleach). Do not discard used RSDL components into strong oxidizing chemicals or their containers.
Storage temperature should be between 59-86 °F (15-30 °C). Store packet away from direct sunlight in a dry, cool area. Keep packet sealed until needed.
- Product Videos