Propper ACU uniforms are built to military specifications (MIL-44436) with vat-dyed 50% Nylon / 50% Cotton ripstop fabric. Hook and loop-faced patches can accomodate rank insignia, unit patch, and name tapes. The mandarin collar can be worn up or down, and the hook and loop sleeve cuff closure provides positive closure. A 3-slot pen pocket on the sleeve bottom and miximized shoulder pockets are designed to fir optimally with the OTV. Nametape and patches not included. Battle Rip version available in A-TACS only.
The military fabric approved throughout the Army is the 50/50 Nylon/Cotton Ripstop. This fabric is resistant to shrinking and is vat-dued to ensure a minimal amount of fading over the life of the garment.
- Sewn to Military Specification FQ/PD 04-04A
- Approved for Use by the U.S. Army
- 3-Slot Pen Pocket on Left Sleeve
- Tilted Chest Pockets
- Mandarin Collar
- External Elbow Patches with Hook & Loop Closure
- Vat-Dyed For Fade, Shrink and Wrinkle Resistance