These Freeze Dried/Uncooked Boneless Pork Chops are a whopping 1/2 inches thick, center cut pork loin with less than 1/4 inches of fat all gourmet trimmed leaving a nice marbling. All cans were sealed in an oxygen/moisture free environment.
- #10 Can (aka Gallon size can)
- 15-20 Chops per Can
- U.S. Government/Military Surplus
- 25+ year shelf life
- No Refrigeration Required
These Pork Chops are current production over-runs, Manufactured in Fall 2014, from a large military defense contractor.
They are 1/2 inches thick with about 1/4 inches of fat providing excellent flavor. Each can contains between 15 and 20 boneless chops (Each chop is 1/2 inches thick prior to reconstitution), and to use just soak in warm or hot tap water for 20 minutes and cook.They come out of the can looking just like a boneless pork chop you would get at your grocer's deli - and there was no shrinkage when we cooked them. We've found that although great with only a 20 minute soak in warm tap water, if you let them sit longer they get even more tender.
You can expect to get 25+ years out of them in the can - and probably as many as 30 to 40 since there is no water or oxygen in the can to spoil them!!
Once opened they will last:
- up to 5 years in the freezer once opened but not re-hydrated
- up to 1 year in a Zip Lock bag with refrigeration once opened but not re-hydrated
- up to 60 days in a zip lock bag without refrigeration once opened, but not re-hydrated.
- up to 5 days in the fridge once they are re-hydrated
These are perfect for storing and using for many years! You can have a great tasting food in seconds with no mess and no waste - and it doesn't matter if the power goes out!!! You can open just one can at a time and in 20 minutes cook one or as many of these as you want however you would cook any other fresh pork chops!!! Perfect for camping, boating, travelling, or at the cabin.Manufactured, Procured, and Canned in the USA
- Product Videos
- Shipping Restrictions
- This item can not be shipped to Mexico