The M9 Bayonet is a multi-purpose knife and bayonet officially adopted in 1986 by the United States. It has a 7-inch (18 cm) blade and is issued with a sheath designed to double as a wire cutter. The M9 bayonet was designed and developed by Charles A. "Mickey" Finn at his R&D company, Qual-A-Tec. Now you can own the same bayonet issued to military service personnel!
This Genuine Issue M-9 Bayonet features:
- 7" with Oxide Finish
- Serration on spine of blade for sawing applications
- Olive Nylon Handle with grooves for positive traction
- Olive/ Black Polymer Sheath with friction-fit as well as snap for secure blade retention
- Sheath T-Lug fits cut-out in blade forms effective wire cutters
- Compatible with M-16 Service Rifle / M-4 Carbine / AR-15 Sporting Rifle / Mossberg 590 shotgun when bayonet lug is present
NOTE: Price recently reduced! We do not guarantee this price for any time and larger quantity orders will need a price quote first. Take advantage of this price while it lasts!