LifeStraw® Go incorporates the award-winning LifeStraw® technology into a durable water bottle. LifeStraw technology was originally introduced in 2005 as an emergency response tool to filter water often contaminated following natural disasters and is now used in water filtration products globally. Simply scoop water from a river or pond, screw the lid on, and sip clean water through the mouthpiece.
you may also like:
Introducing the LifeStraw Go with 2-stage filtration
The 2-stage filtration process removes: bacteria, protozoa and reduces organic chemical matter and chlorine.
LifeStraw Go incorporates 2-stage filtration technology into a refillable water bottle. Dual filtration - hollow fibre membrane with removable and replaceable carbon insert on top FEATURES Uses replaceable activated carbon capsule to reduce bad taste, chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 100 liters Uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology (0.2 microns) to remove waterborne bacteria and protozoa up to 264 gallons or 1,000 liters.
- BPA-free water bottle
- Flip-top bite valve
- Lanyard for attaching to your backpack
- Removes bacteria, protozoan parasites and turbidity from contaminated water
- No aftertaste as it contains no iodine or iodinated resin chemicals (and is BPA-free).
- High quality, gun metal carabiner with LifeStraw logo
- Improved bite value for better flow rate
- Improved filter for better flow rate and back-flush capability
- Improved threading on bottle and lid for 100% leak proof seal
- Holds 670 ML of water. Dimension: 9" X 3" Weight: 186 grams (6.5 oz)
- Filter will auto clog when it needs to be replaced
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
How to Use:
- Fill container with dirty or unfiltered water.
- Sip filtered water through straw.
- After each drinking session unscrew lid. Blow through the LifeStraw to expel dirty water.
- Filters up to 1,000 liters (264 gallons) of water
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction) such asEscherichia coli,
- Vibrio cholerae,
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa,
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites(>LOG 3 reduction) such asGiardia lamblia ("Beaver Fever")
- Cryptosporidium Parvum
- Entamoeba histolytica
- Reduces turbidity by filtering to 0.2 microns
The science behind LifeStraw®
Backed by serious research in our international labs and extensive testing in the field, LifeStraw® and LifeStraw® Family have been distributed to nearly every major international humanitarian disaster since 2005 and in broad public health campaigns in the millions.
The same high-tech design used in places like Haiti, Pakistan, Peru, Kenya, Indonesia, DR Congo, South Africa, Mexico, and Bangladesh is now available for consumers.
For every LifeStraw filter you purchase, a child in Africa will be provided with safe drinking water for an entire school year.