The LifeStraw Go replacement filter is now available for purchase. Filtering up to 264 gallons (1000 litres) of water, the LifeStraw Go replacement filter will remove 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of parasites.
Replacing the filter in your LifeStraw Go is quick and easy to do. Simply unscrew the top cap from the bottle and gently remove the filter. Discard the used one.
Insert the new filter into the top cap and then screw the top cap back into the bottle
Features & Benefits:
- Filters up to 264 gallons or 1000 liters of water down to 0.2 microns
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (> LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Zero aftertaste as it contains no chemicals or iodine
- Filters up to 1,000 liters (264 gallons) of water
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction) such as
- Escherichia coli,
- Vibrio cholerae,
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa,
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites(>LOG 3 reduction) such as
- Giardia lamblia ("Beaver Fever")
- Cryptosporidium Parvum
- Entamoeba histolytica
- Reduces turbidity by filtering to 0.2 microns
The science behind LifeStraw®
Backed by serious research in our international labs and extensive testing in the field, LifeStraw® and LifeStraw® Family have been distributed to nearly every major international humanitarian disaster since 2005 and in broad public health campaigns in the millions.
The same high-tech design used in places like Haiti, Pakistan, Peru, Kenya, Indonesia, DR Congo, South Africa, Mexico, and Bangladesh is now available for consumers.