The clever campfire barbeque/cooking fork.
A number of years ago, a man camping with his grandson took a single length of wire and fashioned it into the most versatile holder we've ever seen.
Our Grandpa's FireFork is inspired by his ingenius design and is destined to become a modern classic. Use it to grill marshmallows and hot dogs or just about anything else you can come up with. Attaches firmly to practically any stick; no need to cut fresh branches. Curved points hold food firmly. Also makes a great fire-poker.
- Curved points hold food firmly.
- No need to cut fresh branches.
- Lightweight, yet durable.
- Made from a single stainless steel wire.
- Great as fire-poker.
- Safety cap for easy storage.
- Hole for cord in safety cap.
Wire: stainless spring steel
Safety cap: Tritan
Actual size: 100x47x20mm Weight: 18g