- Stainless-steel striker features an ergonomic grip for easy striking; striker provides 3,000 strikes
- Pulling the stainless-steel striker down the rod emits 5,400°F sparks that can ignite a stove, paper, dry grass or bark
- Rod also features an ergonomic grip to improve performance
- Tool works just as well when wet for use in any weather and at any altitude
- Built-in emergency whistle lets you signal for help
- Light My Fire FireSteel Scout 2.0 Fire Starter includes striker, rod, lanyard
The ultimate way to light a fire in any weather.
Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, our legendary Swedish FireSteel® is the original magnesium fire starter. Our second generation Swedish FireSteel 2.0® comes with an improved striker that makes it even easier to build a fire in any weather and at any altitude. It has a new design, a flexible cord and a built-in emergency whistle.
The Light My Fire FireSteel® Scout Fire Starter tool is a handy, reliable way to light your campfire, gas stove or home barbecue.
Stainless Steel Striker , Durable - Lasts For 3 000 Strikes , Originally Developed By The Swedish Defense Department And Approved By International Survival Instructors Association , Works Equally Well When Wet , Produces A 5 400 Degree F (3 000 Degree C) Spark , Bright Spark - Can Be Used As An Emergency Signal , Used By: Survival Experts Hunters Fishermen & Campers
- Brand: Light My Fire
- Material: Steel, Stainless Steel