When you're out in the field, your gear is subjected to rough conditions. It's no wonder you end up with rips, tears and holes. But you won't worry about any of that when you bring along a Seam Grip Field Repair Kit by Gear Aid.
With a Seam Grip Field Repair Kit, you can make permanent, fast repairs to camping gear, sleeping pads, rainwear, backpacks, hiking boots, tents and more.
Seam Grip works on fabrics (non-silicone-treated), leather and other materials and, once cured, it lasts pretty much forever. Keep a lightweight, compact Seam Grip Field Repair Kit with your outdoor gear, so it's ready to go when you are. Branches, brambles, rocks and other perils of nature can tear up your gear fast. But with the Seam Grip Field Repair Kit by Gear Aid, you'll be ready to fix it fast and keep the adventure going.
Features and Benefits
- Makes quick, in-field repairs to sleeping pads, backpacks, tents and other outdoor gear
- Safe for use on natural and synthetic fibers
- Lightweight and compact design
- Includes a 1/4 oz. tube of Seam Grip® seam sealer and repair adhesive, 2 Tenacious™ repair patches, an application brush and an expert field repair guide
What's in the Box
- 1/4 oz. tube of seam sealer and repair adhesive
- 2 repair patches
- Application brush
- Expert field repair guide