This Emergency Dental Kit was created by Dr. Stahl to help you through those inconvenient times when you or your family member may have a dental emergency... and can't reach a dentist. Whether you're traveling, on vacation, boating, participating in sports, or at home and simply can't reach a dentist, EDK is there to provide you with safe, temporary relief.
- Lost or broken fillings
- Loose crowns or bridges
- Minor toothaches
- Broken or cracked dentures
- Orthodontic irritation
EDK Emergency Dental Kit Created by a Dentist for his patients!
Includes: Temporary Cement, Temporary Filling, Toothache Drops, Dental Wax Packet, Denture Repair Material System, Cotton, Gauze, Tweezer, Step by Step Illustrated Instruction Manual, and a Convenient Carrying Case.
The Dental Oral Care (DOC) system is designed to provide temporary relief for many of the most common dental problems when you cannot reach a dentist. THe components of the system are labeled for safe, easy use. Please follow all directions carefully and exactly and see your dentist as soon as possible.
1. These products should not be used if throbbing pain or swelling is present.
2. Clean hands before and after use of the materials in this kit
3. If any of the liquids come in contact with eyes flush with water and call your family doctor.
4. If rash or itching occurs with use of materials, discontinue and call your physician.
Lost or Broken Filling - Materials: Temporary Filling, cotton, toothache drops, tweezer, toothpicks.
1. Remove a piece of temporary filling material about the size of the missing or broken filling.
2. Rinse your mouth. Take a piece of cotton with the tweezer and clean and dry the broken area.
3. If you have some pain (but not acute) place a drop of the toothache liquid on a piece of cotton and place into the tooth. Let remain 15 seconds remove.
4. Form piece of temporary filling into a ball. Place ball of filling material into broken are and push down firmly. Bite up and down a few times to make sure your bite is comfortable.
5. Remove excess filling material with toothpick from between and around tooth.
Lost Crown or Broken Teeth - Materials: Toothache drops, cotton and temporary filling.
1. If a crown is lost or broken or if you are unable to place a temporary filling, proceed to next step.
2. To relieve any minor pain moisten cotton with toothache drops and apply to tooth for 10 seconds and remove.
3. Remove a piece of temporary filing and form it into a "U" like a saddle. Compress it around the tooth and bite down to make sure is comfortable.
Recementing a Crown or Bridge - Materials: Temporary Cement, piece of clean paper, toothpicks.
1. Make sure the inside of the crown or bridge is free of old cement and debris.
2. Try to put the crown or bridge back onto the teeth involved. Close down and make sure bite is comfortable, proceed to step 3. If it is not, remove, reclean and try again. If they are still comfortable do not try and recement. Take some temporary filing material and try to cover the exposed teeth.
3. Squeeze out temporary cement onto a piece of clean paper.
4. Dry the teeth in the affected area with the gauze provided.
5. With a toothpick place the cement into the crown or bridge and place back onto the teeth. Push down and bite. Make sure bite is comfortable. If not remove and start over again and step 1.
6. Let dry and clean off excess toothpick.
Contents: Temporary Filling (Alum. Eugenol, Menthol); Temporary Cement (1 gm Zinc Oxide); Wax, Denture Repair Liquid (Methyl Methacryliate 1cc); Denture Repair Powder (1 gm); Toothache Drops (Eugenol USP 3cc); Cotton, Tweezers, Mixing Disk, Toothpicks, Gauze, Instruction Sheet.
- Product Videos