The Peregrine Radama 2 is a versatile three-season tent that can be traditionally set up with or without the rainfly or in Fast Flight Mode—using only the rainfly, poles, and Fast Flight Footprint. The Radama 2 is a cinch to set up and holds sturdy in windy conditions. It’s full-coverage rainfly uses a sweep design for optimal ground ventilation, strength, and stability.
Features: DAC Pressfit™ aluminum poles • DAC Jake's Foot™ pole connectors• Gear Loft Theater™ for iPad®• Fast Flight™ Footprint (sold separately) • YKK zippers with reflective cord-pulls • Line-Loc® reflective guyline adjusters • Peak vents for circulation • 7000 series aluminum Sheppard Hook tent pegs.
- Sleeps: 2 people
- Vestibules/Doors: 2/2
- Total Weight: 5 lbs 7 oz
- Minimum Weight: 3lbs 6oz (Fast Flight Mode: poles, footprint, rainfly)
- Size: 90.5" x 59" x 45.3"
- Packed size: 7" x 24"
- Poles: DAC Pressfit® 7001 8.5mm Aluminum (x2)
- Floor Fabric: 68D 210T polyester PU3000mm
- Fly Fabric: 75D 190T polyester PU1500mm
- Mesh Fabric: 40D Polyester
- Storage: 4 pockets, 4 gear loft loops, Gear Loft Theater™
- Fast Flight™ Footprint: 90" x 59" and 8.5 oz