2,000+ CALORIES A DAY - DEVELOPED FOR LONG-TERM SURVIVAL
Our 1-Year Emergency Food Supply averages 2,000+ calories per day for one person for 360 days. Calories are what matter for survival. This food storage kit includes 20 food varieties, delivers quickly in two days!
These Ready Hour foods meet or exceed the highest standards in the industry. This food storage kit ships fast and includes:
- Meals averaging 2,000+ calories / day
- 3,456 servings
- Up to 25-year shelf life
- Resealable zipper-top heavy-duty 4-layer pouches packaging with oxygen absorbers inside to extend shelf life
- Foods grown and packed in the USA, no MSG added
- Tasty breakfasts, lunches, dinners, drinks and snacks
- Easy to prepare meals sealed into twenty-four rugged, water-resistant buckets (12" x 12" x 15 1/4") for long-term storage
Ready Hour foods include some new menu items, improved recipes of many of our favorites, and more robust packaging for long-term storage for emergencies.
FOR LARGE-SCALE EMERGENCIES
With an 1-Year Emergency Food Supply for every member of your family, you’ll be prepared for:
- Power grid collapse due to solar flares, terrorism, and EMPs
- Global natural disasters – meteor strikes, super volcanic clouds (like Yellowstone), and more
- Depressions or financial gridlock
- Extended military conflicts
- Food distribution infrastructure collapse
OUR LARGEST FOOD STORAGE PLAN
Preparedness advisers recommend at least 3 months’ worth of food for every person in your emergency preparedness plan. For disasters or emergencies at a national or global level, that's not good enough.
It's wise to invest in food storage. With up to a 25 year shelf life, this set of food kits will provide peace of mind allowing you to feel secure in your ability to thrive during a major emergency. Use extra food you may have for barter too.
LOOK at ALL the FOOD YOU GET!
This 1-Year Food Supply Contains:
Click on the food images to view nutritional information.
Simply boil water,* pour in the food, simmer and stir for 10 to 15 minutes, and you'll serve up a great meal. Make the meal extra delicious with fresh produce from your garden to enhance to taste and add nutrition.
*168.3 Gallons of water needed to prepare the entire kit. This food kit ships with a weight of 486.0 pounds.
One year is an extremely long time for an emergency. Consider food items you already have on hand. Then, take this 1-Year Emergency Food Kit and customize your food storage plan to taste, diet, or nutritional needs with these popular additions:
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible - at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.