Ready Hour 4-Week Emergency Food Supply
Ready Hour 4-Week Emergency Food Supply provides you with 252 servings of breakfasts, lunches, dinners, desserts, drinks, and snacks. Lasts up to 25 years in optimal storage conditions. Don't be unprepared, rest easy at night knowing you have your family covered in the event of an emergency.
Buckets for food storage are one of the most convenient options for storing emergency supplies because they are not only extremely easy to pack away, but they are also great for grabbing and running out the door, should there be an evacuation. They are great for everyday use as well if your family is on a budget due to a reduction of income as they are inexpensive, quick and easy which makes the kit a number 1 seller.
Keep your family save with variety and enough meals to last 28 days. The following foods are included:
- Mashed Potatoes – 8 servings
- Maple Grove Oatmeal – 32 servings
- Homestyle Potato Soup – 20 servings
- Traveler’s Stew – 12 servings
- Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice – 16 servings
- Mac & Cheese – 12 servings
- Buttermilk Pancakes – 30 servings
- Southwest Savory Rice – 24 servings
- Long Grain White Rice – 30 servings
- Banana Chips – 8 servings
- Orange Energy Drink Mix – 16 servings
- Chocolate Pudding – 20 servings
- Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat – 8 servings
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup – 8 servings
- Creamy Alfredo Pasta – 4 servings
- Black Bean Soup – 4 servings
Meals average 2,000 calories a day - Calories are essential for survival. Easy to prepare meals means you can take them with you wherever you go. Packed in six water resistant buckets which measure (12"x12"x15 1/4"). Store in a cool, dark location that stays between 55 and 70 degrees. No MSG added and
All Ready Hour foods are grown and packaged in the USA.