Fresh water on the go while hiking and camping!
The Alexapure Go is the only water bottle with proprietary ionic absorption micron filter technology. It removes up to 99.9% of contaminants, including lead from any fresh water source. When you're on the trail, simply fill it with water from the creek, stream or pond and your Alexapure Go will take care of the rest.
A simple squeeze into a cooking pan will produce water which is safe for cooking food or using in recipes. Purify up to 300 gallons of water per filter - that's enough water for one person for about 150 days of daily use!
Alexapure Go Bottle Features:
- Unprecedented filtration performance
- Bottle holds 28 ounces of water
- Filtering capacity of up to 300 gallons
- Replaceable filter
- Cost-effective alternative to disposable water bottles
- Lightweight and compact
- Made of BPA-free, FDA-approved food grade materials
- Meets or exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Made in the USA
The Alexapure Go Bottle Includes:
- Insert with complete instructions
- Food-grade, BPA-free plastic bottle
- Personal-sized ionic absorption filtration system
- Rugged drinking straw
- Sporty lanyard
Lab results on the Alexapure Go: HERE
Cleaning and Care:
Your Alexapure Go requires little maintenance. We recommend that you provide the following care. After using the Go, blow through the straw a couple of times to clear the filter. Remove the cap, rinse the parts with fresh water and let them dry completely. Replace the cap and store your Go in a cool area out of direct sunlight.
TIP: Get your go refill here.