Mountain House Beef Stew
- Made with tender dices of all natural beef, potatoes, peas, and carrots
- 2.5 one-cup servings
- 30 year taste guarantee
- Allergens: Peas, wheat, soy and sulfites
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- For nearly 50 years, Mountain House has been a premier choice of campers and backpackers; it has a proven history of reliability and, most importantly, delicious flavor
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Because Mountain House is so easy to make, it is perfect for backpackers!
Made in USA.
Ingredients: Potatoes, cooked beef (beef, salt), carrots, peas, corn oil, modified corn starch, hydrolyzed corn torula and brewers yeast, wheat gluten, soy protein, dehydrated onions, sugar, spices, soybean oil, garlic powder, and spice extract.
Allergens: peas, wheat, soy and sulfites.