Military Grade: Battle Tested
Sale price ended 7/12/21. Look out for additional text messages from Camping Survival with future member discounts.
The Bleeding Control Basic Kit provides first responders with a compact and durable individual hemorrhage control kit to treat bleeding from penetrating and other traumatic injuries. Now every first responder can keep a compact bleeding control kit on them when they need it the most.Contains the following:
- SWAT-T tourniquet for hemorrhage control
- H & H Mini Compression Bandage for wrapping and providing pressure around a wound
- H & H PriMed Compressed Gauze roll to pack and wrap a wound
- Nitrile gloves to protect the first responder
The Bleeding Control Basic Kit comes packed either in a rugged, resealable pouch for small space to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch or individual bag or in a nylon zipper pouch to wear on a belt or place on a bag.
- Part No. HHBCBK (Vacuum Sealed), BCBK-PCK (Nylon Pack)
- Product Size: 5.75" h x 3" l x 2.25" w
- Product Weight: 7.5 oz