Nomad 28 Plus Solar Panel by Goal Zero
- Features a dynamic auto-restart and intelligent electronics that optimize output to match the device to best charge your phone and other USB devices.
- Easy-to-read LED indicator displays the strength of solar conditions. Allows you to adjust your panel-to-sun placement for improved solar performance.
- 28 Watt (18-22V) panel features detachable kickstand providing optimal angle placement and weatherproof layering.
Charging phones, batteries and other USB-powered devices from the Nomad 28 Plus is as easy as plugging in. Open the Nomad 28 Plus and face the panel toward the sun and check the Solar Intensity Indicator for current solar conditions. 2 or more lights, you're good to go. Then plug in your phone or recharger into the junction box and charge up.
All the cables you need to recharge Sherpa Power Packs and Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Stations are included in the back of the Nomad 28 Plus. The same cable can be used to chain the Nomad 28 Plus with other chainable Nomad Plus and Nomad Solar Panels.
- Switch 10 Core 4 Hours
- Flip 10 Recharger 2.5 Hours
- Guide 10 Plus Recharger 4-6 Hours
- Flip 20 Recharger 5 Hours
- Venture 30 / Flip 30 Recharger 5 Hours
- Sherpa 50 Power Pack 4-8 Hours
- Sherpa 100 Power Pack 8-16 Hours
- Yeti 150 Power Station 13-26 Hours
- Yeti 400 Power Stations 30-60 Hours
- USB Port: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max)
- Solar Port (8.0mm): 14-22V, up to 2A (28W max)
- Product SKU: 11805
- Weight with kickstand: 3.0 lbs (1360 g)
- Weight without kickstand: 2.5 (1134 g)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 12.1 x 31.6 x 0.1 in (31 x 80 x 0.2 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 12.1 x 7.9 x 1.7 in (31 x 20 x 4.3 cm)
- Max Leg Angle: 90 degrees
- Warranty: 12 months
- Rated Power: 28 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline