Ready Hour Quick Oats
At the end of the day, the beginning of the day does matter. Our breakfast choice should provide us with energy and satiety, avoiding a bout with starvation prior to lunch. Oats are known to help lower cholesterol levels and keep you healthy during times of high stress. There is no other product that offers so many vitamins and health properties at an inexpensive price.
Once we set that strong foundation of a solid and healthy breakfast, it will stabilize the remainder of our meal choices throughout the day. Top it with cream, strawberries, peaches or any other fruit you love. So many uses for oats from meatloaf to ice cream, this is one survival item you do not want to miss!
Directions for Quick Oats:
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Boil one cup of water with a pinch of salt.
- Add 1/2 cup Ready Hour Quick Oats and Stir.
- Cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and allow the oatmeal to sit for 2 minutes.
- Add toppings and enjoy!