3 Days of Food - in one Kit
Emergencies, food storage or your next weekend camping adventure, this kit is for you. This Ready Hour meal comes in resealable heavy-duty 4 layer packs, with 16 servings, and the convenience of a small package of food you can take with you anywhere.
This food storage kit includes:
- Home style Potato Soup (4 servings)
- Black Bean Soup (4 servings)
- Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice (4 servings)
- Mac & CHeese (4 servings)
- Resealable zipper-top, heavy-duty 4 layer packaging
- An easy-to-prepare and tasty breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Foods grown and packed in the USA, no MSG added
- Oxygen absorbers inserted in packaging to extend shelf life, up to 25 years in storage
- Making these meals is simple!
- Boil water, pour in the food, simmer for about 15 minutes and serve up some great meals.
- *1.1 Gallons of water is needed to prepare the entire kit. The 72-Hour food Kit ships with a weight of 2.6 pounds (1.18 kg).
TIP: FEMA recommends 1 gallon of water per person per day, but that is a bare minimum. You’ll want more for sanitation, first aid, and more. Be prepared with water filtration systems, water purification tablets, water bottles, and more for water gathered on the road.
Offering the Alexapure brand of water filtration products to help you accomplish this goal.
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible - at temperatures between 55 °F and 70 °F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.