Scrambled Eggs with Ham and Peppers
Eating eggs for breakfast is a great way to start your early hiking adventure.
Eggs are full of nutrition, and can be cooked in a variety of ways making it so that you'll never get bored. Made with real ham and red peppers, and veggies on a bed of scrambled eggs, this dish can get your motor running! Breakfast has never been this convenient ... or delicious. Whether you're feeding a group or hiking solo, a Pouch of scrambled eggs makes a great addition to your camping or backpacking food supply.Great for taking on a hike! Go out in the wilderness well-fed and enjoy!
- Two 3/4-cup servings
- 30 year taste guarantee
- Allergens: egg and milk; gluten free
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- For nearly 50 years, Mountain House has been a premier choice of campers and backpackers; it has a proven history of reliability and, most importantly, delicious flavor
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.