The Rothco Bush Knife With Plastic Sheath features:
- 8½” overall length blade with Full-Tang construction a,"Stonewash" type finish
- 420 Stainless Steel blade with "Rothco" emblem laser-engraved on the blade
- G10-reinforced composite handle.
- Molded Kydex Sheath with removable / reversable belt clip for multiple attachment configurations
Customer Reviews — 1item(s)
Not bad but still a virgin knife
- From first looks the knife brings me back to the days where i carried ky Schrade Schf 14 which is a slightly smaller, and thinner knifer with sheath that even though it is almost identical to the Bush knife, doesn't have the same good feeling as the Bush Knife's sheath. I love the solid weight of it, and the handles are very solid and good enough for me to forget the Schf 14's ubique handle scales. The sheath i will say has been already been moded to ensure the knife wont easily slip out but even before my mods it wasn't as bad compared to Schrade's. The ONLY knock I can give to this is the tip geometry. The schf 14's slowly narrows out from the beginning to the end of the edge. The Busch Knife narrows at an angle at the end of the knife which makes me a little concerned over the the tip durability. No I do not plan on using this for prying but I aim to use this for light AND medium work due to its thickness which gives me reassurance. I will post a later comment after a while of use and field testing