Rothco's Soft Shell Tactical Jackets are constructed with a breathable moisture wicking fabric and feature a waterproof polyester shell.
The 3-Layer construction deflects wind, wicks away moisture and retains body heat.
While the jacket was designed for people in the field, this versatile jacket can be seen on the street to the slopes and is great for embroidery.
- Hook and Loop, Elastic, Drawstring, Zipper
- 4" X 4" Loop side of Hook & Loop on each shoulder for patch attachment
- Spec Ops Soft Shell Jacket
- 100% Polyester Outershell , 100% Fleece Liner
Customer Reviews — 1item(s)
Very nice Jacket
- I bought this all the way back in April of 2017 and I have used this jacket almost every day for 3 hours per day, I can be so specific as I use it almost exclusively for dog walking and follow a small number of routes all roughly taking the same time.
the jacket is warm, windproof, showerproof (not waterproof) and very tough, the dog has failed to puncture it either with his claws or his teeth, it has been snagged on bushes, rolled in the mud and generally abused. It has also been washed about once per month and it still has no signs of wear or colour fade. In bad rain I just put a poncho over it to keep dry, the poncho fits perfect in the bum pocket at the back
I do not know about the US but here in the UK it would not be considered as a "going out" jacket for trips to the pub or restaurant but as a rough and tumble, bush-crafting or outdoors jacket it really is excellent.