The skin stapler is a sterile, single patient use instrument designed to deliver rectangular, stainless steel staples for routine wound closure, includes 35 staples.
Suture staplers will clip the two edges of a laceration (a cut in the skin) together so that the laceration can heal. Except for a stinging sensation they are virtually painless for the patient. Using staples instead of regular suture also reduces scaring from a suture line. This is especially important when suturing the face where scaring may be a cosmetic problem. Once used, the stapler cannot be reused on another patient. They are sterile and for one time use--only.
Please note: The image is a basic representation of the item you will receive. Item may vary in design. 35 staples are included with the stapler.
Skin Stapler is a high-value, low cost skin stapler that permits multi-directional release in an ergonomic design.
The skin stapler is a sterile, single patient use instrument designed to deliver rectangular, stainless steel staples for routine wound closure.
- Improved kick-off spring design for multi-directional release
- Ergonomic pistol-grip handle – design comfortable for smaller hands
- Alignment indicator improves visibility
- Dry Film coating – easy staple extraction
Procedure applications for all skin staplers:
- Routine wound closure
Customer Reviews — 1item(s)
- If your skills at suturing are non-existent or you are alone and trying to suture (good luck) then you should acquire a few staplers and staple removers.