Ka-Bar is the contemporary popular name for the combat knife first adopted by the United States Marine Corps in November of 1942. Now you too can weild the iconic blade of the USMC that has served American armed forces personnel for over 70 years!
This knife features:
- 7" Stainless Steel Blade
- 12" Overall Length
- "Stacked" style grooved rubber grip
- "Blood Groove" Fuller
- Molded Black Kydex Sheath for snap-in-place retention
Customer Reviews — 5item(s)
Awesome for a cheap knife
- I purchased this exact knife at a flea market of all places for $10. I figured it would be a good beater for cutting up chicken livers and other beater knife chores while fishing and figured since it was stainless and rubber it wouldn\'t rust too badly when I kept it with my fishing gear. I didn\'t expect it to hold up to any sort of abuse at all. I was wrong. On one outing I was camping for 4 days straight and maintained a constant fire for heat and cooking. I forgot my little camp axe so I was forced to use this cheap knife to cut firewood. It worked like a champ. I had to re-sharpen it a few times but all in all I can\'t complain. I chopped wood and used it to do food prep work and it worked great. I couldn\'t stand the clanky sheath that it came with but mostly because I found it kind of ugly compared to the rather appealing appearance of the knife. I make custom holsters and sheathes so this one got a rather cool kydex jacket and I\'ve had lots of complements. I recommend this knife to anyone looking for a budget blade with a lot of bang for the buck. At this price it definately gets 5 stars
Inexpensive not cheap!
- I have slammed a few cheap survival knives on here for quality. This one seems pretty darn solid. Full tang is my big thing and this one has it. The sheath is crap but the knife is a great value for the price. If you want a knife that you can "beat-up" this is the perfect one! It can take the abuse and keep on going. I do like the more expensive REAL Ka-Bar knives, but this is the best inexpensive version I have found. Remember... There is inexpensive and then there is CHEAP CRAP! I\'m giving it 5 stars even though it is an inexpensive copy.
- ive had this knife for about 5 months now, The knife itself is great, but the sheath is noisy because the knife moves around in it and bangs it. Also, the rubber loop snapped a few times, but i fixed it with superglue. A couple days ago, the rubber loop completely broke off, and now the sheath is useless, because it falls out. But the knife itself, for such a low price, is great.
- i thought this was going to be junk but i was impressed with it for the price it a great knife im going to buy one for my son thnks
- I think this knife is good and all. but if it was a better steel and had a button secure snap instead a ruber loop it would be even better.But I like the sheath and the price. over all good job just hope its strong for everything I do in the out of doors.