The Pocket Shot is the evolution of the slingshot. The patented circular design allows users to load and shoot different projectiles at two to three times the rate of a regular slingshot. Perfect for hunters and recreational use as its tiny size allows you to keep it in your pocket, tackle box, or backpack while storing ammo in its watertight compartment. Up to 350 feet per second, the Pocket Shot is not a toy. Created and built in the USA, our team takes pride in our invention and hopes you enjoy it as much as we do.
When the Pocket Shot is in use, it measures 5 inches long but the Pocket Shot measures only 2.3 inches by 1.3 inches when it is closed.
They recommend to use 1/4 inch up to 5/16 inch steel slugs, marbles, small paintballs around .4 cal, and airsoft for the Pocketshot. They DO NOT recommend Bb's as they will tear the pouch and may be dangerous.
The aluminum pouch molds with power fins (patent pending) have been specially designed to maximize power and accuracy. Each pouch is dipped in the highest quality latex and hand rolled to perfection. All pouches go through an inspection process to insure quality
The Pocket Shot base ring, locking ring, and cap have all been CNC'd in steel to ensure every unit is identical. The material used to make the pocket shot is a fiber reinforced composite that can be found in some top of the line knife and gun handles.
- Includes one pro pouch and one standard pouch
- Up to 350ft per second
- Closed Size:2.3"x1.3" (closed)
- Open Size: 5 inches long
- Material: Black poly-carbonate
- Country of orgin: United States
Instructions for Shooting Pocket Shot
Ammo will seat itself at the bottom of the pouch automatically when dropped in because of its unique design. Shooter should grip the pouch in front of the ammo (towards the open end of the ring) but behind the "power fins" when shooting while the other hand grips the outer ring. Aim at target while pulling back pouch approx. 8 - 10 inches, and let go of the pouch while keeping a firm grip on the outer ring. DO NOT over - stretch. Tip: It is best to pull back the pouch and let go quickly rather than to hold it stretched while aiming for any length of time. When firing, make sure when you let go of the pouch that it is aligned to go straight through the base ring and not to fire an object to the inner side of the ring. Doing so may result in your ammo hitting the side of the inner ring and ricocheting or exploding (in the case of a paintball).
Important Safety Guidelines for Pocket Shot
While the Pocket Shot can be used recreationally, it is NOT a toy. Check your local laws for age restrictions. Anyone under the age of 16 should have adult supervision during operation. ALWAYS wear eye protection. You can order it from our website or at a local hardware store. NEVER AIM OR SHOOT THE POCKET SHOT AT A PERSON. Doing so may result in serious injury. Know what your target is and what is behind it. Always shoot the Pocket Shot in an area that is well lit. Make sure you have an adequate backstop for your target. Keep bystanders, children and viewers behind shooter at all times while shooting the Pocket Shot. These products are made of synthetic materials and are subject to imperfections and possible failure at any time. Inspect the pouch, its assemblies and the ring/frame before each shot for any signs of wear, breakage or cracks.
Pocket Shot Care GuidelinesStore your pouches in a cool dry place. Pouches will dry out if stored in a hot dry environment. This will create cracked and brittle latex subject to tearing. Pouches will be less tacky if a small amount of baby powder is used inside the pouch before firing. Avoid getting pouch wet (If this occurs dry as soon as possible with a cloth). DO NOT over stretch latex pouch. DO NOT freeze pouch.Pocket Shot AssemblyTo assemble the Pocket Shot, the pouch lip should be placed over the lip of the ring base.Screw the locking ring down to the bottom of the ring base.The Cap can be turned around and used as a key to fit inside base ring to tightened and loosen pouch from base ring. IMPORTANT: DO NOT SCREW THE RING TOO TIGHTLY TO THE RING BASE. Doing so may result in tearing of the pouch or difficulty disassembling the two parts. Screw cap on ring when Pocket Shot is not in use. Pocket Shot can be stored in packing tube for safe keeping.Liability DisclaimerUpon purchase and/or use, you agree to hold The Pocket Shot LLC and its owners, heirs, or employees of any and all product liability. You agree that the above mentioned will not be held responsible or liable for any consequential, direct or indirect or special loss, injury, or accidents caused by the slingshots, the pouch, ammo or any other items that we produce, promote, and/or sell. In all cases, the user assumes full responsibility and all risk associated with the use of our products. It is you (the user’s) responsibility to check with local laws in order to be compliant regarding slingshots, ammo and any other products that we produce, promote, and/or sell. Our products are not to be purchased by anyone under 18 years of age. We strongly advise parents to supervise their children at all times whenever they are using the Pocket Shot. If you have any further questions regarding safe use and/or liability, please contact us using our website.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES CAUSED BY THE POCKET SHOT,USERS ARE RESPONISBLE FOR SAFTEY PRECAUTIONS
- DO NOT AIM OR SHOOT THE POCKET SHOT AT ANOTHER PERSON
- DO NOT SHOOT IF POUCH FRAME IS WORN OR DAMAGED
- DO NOT SHOOT IF POUCH OR FRAME IS WORN OR DAMAGED IN ANY WAY! Replace damaged or torn pouch immediately and retire a damaged frame.
- DO NOT shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. Slingshot ammo may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you did not intend to hit. The Pocket Shot is designed to shoot paintballs, airsoft pellets and slingshot ammo only.
- DO NOT shoot metal BBs, rocks, glass, or any other type of sharp object. Doing so may result in serious injury.
- DO NOT stretch the pouch to an unreasonable length when firing. The Pocket Shot is most accurate and desirable to fire at approximately 8 - 10 inches stretched (depending on elastic pouch type).
- DO NOT alter or modify the Pocket Shot in anyway other than those recommended by the Pocket Shot LLC using Pocket Shot accessories. Pocket Shot is intended to be used outdoors only. Ricochets and injuries may result from indoor use. Pocket Shot may be lethal to small animals. It is user's responsibility to follow local laws and regulations regarding hunting and/or animal cruelty.
- DO NOT fire Pocket Shot with cap on. Make sure cap is removed before use.
- DO NOT fire more than one round of ammo at a time. Follow Pocket Shot care guidelines as listed.