Knife Condition: Good Condition with some residue and light scratches.
We acquired these pre-owned knives from bulk auctions and therefore have come from multiple sources. Here's your opportunity to get an amazing deal on that knife you've always wanted or wanted to buy as a gift. At these prices you could even go into business for yourself.
Please Note: The knife in the pictures is the actual knife you will receive when making the purchase. These are not stock photos.
HK Knives are made to the same exacting and uncompromising standards as the firearms they produce, both for demanding shooters and for elite military and police units worldwide. HK has proudly teamed with Benchmade, one of the world’s most innovative knife manufacturers, in designing and manufacturing these fine knives. As a result of this partnership, you’ll find that each knife in their line represents the ultimate in quality, reliability and functionality—attributes that are unmistakably Heckler & Koch.
- Blade Length: 3.50" (8.89cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.115" (2.92mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.45" (11.49mm)
- Open: 8.30" (21.08cm)
- Closed: 4.80" (12.18cm)
- Weight: 3.86oz (109.43g)
- Locking Mechanism: Lock Back
- Blade Style & Opener: Tanto; Ambidextrous Thumb-Hole
- Blade Steel: 9CR13 Stainless Steel (58-60HRC)
- Handle Specs: Glass Filled Nylon; 420J Stainless Steel Liners
- Multiple Placement Steel Carry Clip
- Product Videos