Knife Condition: Good Condition with a few minor scratches, residue and normal wear on the blade.
We acquired these pre-owned knives from bulk auctions and therefore have come from multiple sources. Here's your opportunity to get an amazing deal on that knife you've always wanted or wanted to buy as a gift. At these prices you could even go into business for yourself.
Please Note: The knife in the pictures is the actual knife you will receive when making the purchase. These are not stock photos.
Both rescue professionals and recreational boaters love the features of the NRS Pilot Knife. Not only does its unique design attract attention, the sheath provides convenient access and release of the knife when you need it most.
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue.
- The cutting edge has both smooth and serrated sections plus a rope cutting hook.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself! Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The comfortable rubberized grip.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
- Also included is a bottle opener in the handle of the knife
Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold Sheath Material: Fiberglass-reinforced nylon Total Length: 7.38" Blade Length: 3" Weight: 5.5 oz Knife only Weight: 3.5 oz Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated Blade Tip: Blunt Features:
- Matte finish on orange, blue and green handle models
- PVD coating on black handle model
- Rope cutting hook
- Glass-breaking point at handle end
- Square hole in handle doubles as a valve wrench for an Oxygen tank
- Bottle opener hole in handle
- Product Videos