Whisker Biscuit Cap (black) :
Add a whisker biscuit cap to your Pocket Shot for shooting arrows. Simply screw on, load your arrow and fire. Arrows will shoot up to 150 FPS! We recommend using full length (approximately 30") light weight arrows. 4 arrow nock caps included with the purchase. ***The Pocket Shot and arrow not included***.
Important Safety Guidelines for Pocket Shot
While the Pocket Shot can be used recreationally, it is NOT a toy. Check your local laws for age restrictions. Anyone under the age of 16 should have adult supervision during operation. ALWAYS wear eye protection. You can order it from our website or at a local hardware store. NEVER AIM OR SHOOT THE POCKET SHOT AT A PERSON. Doing so may result in serious injury. Know what your target is and what is behind it. Always shoot the Pocket Shot in an area that is well lit. Make sure you have an adequate backstop for your target. Keep bystanders, children and viewers behind shooter at all times while shooting the Pocket Shot. These products are made of synthetic materials and are subject to imperfections and possible failure at any time. Inspect the pouch, its assemblies and the ring/frame before each shot for any signs of wear, breakage or cracks.
Pocket Shot Care GuidelinesStore your pouches in a cool dry place. Pouches will dry out if stored in a hot dry environment. This will create cracked and brittle latex subject to tearing. Pouches will be less tacky if a small amount of baby powder is used inside the pouch before firing. Avoid getting pouch wet (If this occurs dry as soon as possible with a cloth). DO NOT over stretch latex pouch. DO NOT freeze pouch.Liability DisclaimerUpon purchase and/or use, you agree to hold The Pocket Shot LLC and its owners, heirs, or employees of any and all product liability. You agree that the above mentioned will not be held responsible or liable for any consequential, direct or indirect or special loss, injury, or accidents caused by the slingshots, the pouch, ammo or any other items that we produce, promote, and/or sell. In all cases, the user assumes full responsibility and all risk associated with the use of our products. It is you (the user’s) responsibility to check with local laws in order to be compliant regarding slingshots, ammo and any other products that we produce, promote, and/or sell. Our products are not to be purchased by anyone under 18 years of age. We strongly advise parents to supervise their children at all times whenever they are using the Pocket Shot. If you have any further questions regarding safe use and/or liability, please contact us using our website.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES CAUSED BY THE POCKET SHOT,USERS ARE RESPONISBLE FOR SAFTEY PRECAUTIONS
- DO NOT AIM OR SHOOT THE POCKET SHOT AT ANOTHER PERSON
- DO NOT SHOOT IF POUCH FRAME IS WORN OR DAMAGED
- DO NOT SHOOT IF POUCH OR FRAME IS WORN OR DAMAGED IN ANY WAY! Replace damaged or torn pouch immediately and retire a damaged frame.
- DO NOT shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. Slingshot ammo may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you did not intend to hit. The Pocket Shot is designed to shoot paintballs, airsoft pellets and slingshot ammo only.
- DO NOT shoot metal BBs, rocks, glass, or any other type of sharp object. Doing so may result in serious injury.
- DO NOT stretch the pouch to an unreasonable length when firing. The Pocket Shot is most accurate and desirable to fire at approximately 8 - 10 inches stretched (depending on elastic pouch type).
- DO NOT alter or modify the Pocket Shot in anyway other than those recommended by the Pocket Shot LLC using Pocket Shot accessories. Pocket Shot is intended to be used outdoors only. Ricochets and injuries may result from indoor use. Pocket Shot may be lethal to small animals. It is user's responsibility to follow local laws and regulations regarding hunting and/or animal cruelty.
- DO NOT fire Pocket Shot with cap on. Make sure cap is removed before use.
- DO NOT fire more than one round of ammo at a time. Follow Pocket Shot care guidelines as listed.