Who can resist the amazing fresh baked blueberry smell?
There is nothing like a tender, soft, moist muffin straight from the oven. The perfect muffin's outside is never hard, and when pulled from its muffin paper or popped out straight from the muffin pan it comes out completely and easily.
With Ready Hour Breakfast Muffins, we made our recipe healthy and delicious for you to enjoy for breakfast or a late night snack around the campfire. Naturally gluten free, low in sugar and light on the pocketbook. You cannot go wrong when it comes to having this item as part of your long term food storage. Buying in bulk saves money and prepares you for years to come. Lasts unopened up to 10 years.
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Measure correct amount of Breakfast Muffin Mix in a bowl.
- Add water and blend on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Mix for 90 seconds on medium speed.
- Fill muffin cups in muffin tin 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until centers of muffins pop back when pressed.
Weight is 4.2 lbs. It and takes 0.3 gallons of water to make all servings.