The Ultimate Super-heated Survival Stove
The Inferno Biomass Outdoor Stove from InstaFireTM, with its unique Vortex TechnologyTM, takes outdoor cooking to a whole new level. This stove is specifically designed to be a portable companion in the great outdoors, at your bug-out location, or the backyard during a crisis. Use for tailgating, picnics and camping, too.
This beautifully-designed stainless steel stove combines science, safety, and efficiency. The legs are coated with anodized titanium which protects its steel slate design. It also is the first all-purpose biomass-fueled stove that you can control the heat with a USB powered fan from 425 degrees up to 1200 degrees. The temperature control prevents you from burning cooked foods or under cooking them.
Here's how the Inferno works:
First, oxygen feeds the flames. Small holes on the lower sides of the stove provide ventilation, forcing heated oxygen up through the stove. The heated air is fed directly through the top holes, creating secondary combustion. This allows the Inferno stove to reach such high temperature, with smoke-free fire and minimal fuel consumption.
In addition, pressure from the fan circulates the air. This creates a pressure differential between the upper and lower chambers. The heated air circulates like a vortex due to this pressure differential.
The Inferno Biomass Stove can:
- Boil water in 3 minutes
- Burn biomass including sticks, twigs, pine cones, leaves - even charcoal - add with forceps (included)
- Also, burn paper, pellets and wood
- Reach temperatures up to 1200 F
- Create second burn for maximum fire efficiency thanks to double-walled design and vent holes
- Control heat with a built-in Vortex Technology fan when powered by USB portable battery pack, uses 4 AAA batteries (not included)
- Cook with grip tooth holders for a pot or pan
- Store easily - compact and portable
- Transport compactly in a go-bag with fold-able legs and pot/pan holders when placed in the camo cinch sack (included)
|WARNING: The combustion of wood, charcoal, and other fuels can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|