Fire Deaths Are Preventable with Gear Like This!
Get 60 minutes of clean air that will save your life.
Most deaths in house fires come from breathing in smoke and fumes, not from the fire itself.
Prevent tragedy today and secure your family’s quick escape to safety with the Fire Evacuation Mask by Ready Hour.
- No Smoke or Fumes. “Gas mask”-style filter keeps out smoke as well as toxic fumes and gasses for about 60 minutes.
- Five-Layer Protection. Filter dust and gas with two layers of fiberglass, filter dust and water with one layer of activated carbon, filter CO and HCN with an oxidizer layer, then filter smoke with a layer of cotton.
- Protect from Flames. Heat-resistant hood protects against radiant heat from flames.
- Five-Year Shelf Life. The longest in the industry.
- Stay Visible. Reflective materials make you stand out so first responders can see you quickly.
- Protects Eyes. Transparent face shield keeps smoke, sparks, and flames out of your eyes so you see your way out quickly and safely.
- One Size Fits All. Fits anyone four years or older.