COOK AT CAMP—WITHOUT ANY POWER!
If you’re trapped indoors during an outage or stuck outside in the wilderness, you’ll need equipment to cook food and keep warm without electricity.
The VESTA Self-Powered Indoor Space Heater & Stove by InstaFire tackles double duty with reliability during disaster.
- SUPER SAFE – When used with canned heat, the VESTA is safe to use indoors,* where you’ll stay protected from outside threats. It emits little to no smoke or toxic fumes, and no trace for outsiders to track and find you!
- STAY FED – Use your VESTA stove to boil water, prepare meals, and more!
- EASY TO USE – Just slip in a few cans of canned heat, then light to use.
- TAKE ANYWHERE – Weighing only 7.6 pounds, the VESTA unit is lightweight and easy to carry. Take it with you wherever you may need it!
- HEAT A WHOLE ROOM – Use the VESTA unit as a space heater to survive dropping temperatures in the dark, harsh wilderness. Warm an area up to 200 square feet in size!
Plus, our Canned Heat & Cooking Fuel (3-Pack) by InstaFire is the perfect addition to run your Vesta.
- NONTOXIC – Made from high-purity diethylene glycol, the same fuel used by restaurants and caterers. Proven safe for cooking and warming food indoors and outdoors for hours at a time.
- NO FLAREUPS – Won’t light up without a wick, even if spilled or exposed directly to flame.
- SIX-HOUR BURN TIME – Cook multiple meals with a single can!
REUSABLE – Leftover fuel can be preserved and used again later.
- LASTS FOR YEARS — Just store in a cool, dry place!
THE FAN TURNS ON AUTOMATICALLY
The fan motor operates on heat and must absorb enough of it to run.
Because of that, it takes up to three minutes for the fan to start spinning. It takes another five to eight minutes to reach its full speed and emit maximum heat, at which point it will blow three to four miles per hour, like a small space heater.
- Measures 11" L x 7.5" W x 5.25" H when used as a stove
- Measures 11" L x 7.5" W x 10.75" H when used as a heater
Patent pending design.
*Canned heat is chafing fuel—nontoxic and generally safe for indoor use. It is still highly recommended to provide adequate ventilation in any room where it is in use.
|WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product