Ready Hour 1-Year Emergency Food Supply
This Ready Hour 1-Year Emergency Food Supply averages 2,000+ calories per day for one person for 360 days. Calories are what matter for survival.It will provide 1 person 2,000+ calories for 180 days.* You may want or need more than 2,000 calories a day. Learn more.
Ready Hour 1-Year Emergency Food Supply provides you with 3,480 servings. That's 21 delicious varieties of of breakfasts, lunches, dinners, desserts, drinks, and snacks. Lasts up to 25 years* in optimal storage conditions. Don't be unprepared; rest easy at night knowing you have your family covered in the event of an emergency.
Buckets for food storage are one of the most convenient options for storing emergency supplies because they are not only extremely easy to pack away, but they are also great for grabbing and running out the door, should there be an evacuation. They are great for everyday use as well if your family is on a budget due to a reduction of income. They are inexpensive and quick and easy, which makes this kit a number-one seller.
Keep your family safe with variety and enough meals to last 365 days. The following foods are included:
- Mac & Cheese - 160 Servings
- Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice - 160 Servings
- Creamy Stroganoff - 80 Servings
- Homestyle Potato Soup - 80 Servings
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - 48 Servings
- Creamy Alfredo Pasta - 80 Servings
- Chili Mac - 128 Servings
- Spaghetti - 64 Servings
- Honey Wheat Bread Mix - 192 Servings
- Southwest Rice - 160 Servings
- Long Grain White Rice- 400 Servings
- Mashed Potatoes - 128 Servings
- Mushroom Rice Pilaf - 160 Servings
- Buttermilk Pancakes - 520 Servings
- Maple Grove Oatmeal - 448 Servings
- Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat - 48 Servings
- Rice Pudding - 64 Servings
- Banana Chips - 96 Servings
- Chocolate Pudding - 80 Servings
- Orange Energy Drink Mix - 256 Servings
- Powdered Whey Milk - 128 Servings
Over 2,000 calories a day! Calories are essential for survival. Having easy-to-prepare meals means you can take them with you wherever you go. Packed in water-resistant buckets which measuring 12"x 8"x 15.5". Store in a cool, dark location that stays between 55 and 70 degrees. No MSG added.
Kit requires 156.25 gallons of water to make all contents. Kit weighs 479 total pounds. Kit contains 720,160 total calories.
All Ready Hour foods are made in the USA.
*Some individuals may want or need more than 2,000 calories per day, such as certain adult men and pregnant and lactating women.
**It's best to store this emergency food supply in a dry, cool location—a dark area, if possible—at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions. Unopened product pouches included in this supply retain their shelf life after buckets have been opened.
Note: Based on inventory levels and supply shortages, Ready Hour may substitute a food or drink product or bucket with similar items of equal or greater value to expedite delivery.