DEVELOPED FOR SHORT-TERM EMERGENCIES
Ready Hour's 2-Week Emergency Food Supply provides 1 person with food for 14 days. Meals average over 2,000 calories per day! The bucket contains 118 servings that last up to 25 years in optimal storage conditions.*
In This Kit:
- Creamy Pasta Alfredo – 4 servings
- Orange Energy Drink – 8 servings
- Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice – 12 servings
- Mac & Cheese – 8 servings
- Long Grain White Rice – 10 servings
- Buttermilk Pancakes – 20 servings
- Mushroom Rice Pilaf – 8 servings
- Maple Grove Oatmeal – 24 servings
- Homestyle Potato Soup – 4 servings
- Southwest Rice – 16 servings
Calories are essential to survival. Easy-to-prepare meals means you can take them with you wherever you go! Packed in water-resistant buckets measuring 9.75" x 11.75" x 13.75", this kit makes an excellent addition to your long-term food supply.
*Store in a cool, dark place between 55°F and 70°F. No MSG added. Supply weighs 18.4 pounds and requires 5.7 gallons of water to make all meals.
All Ready Hour foods are made in the USA.