Ready Hour 1-Year Emergency Food Supply
Ready Hour 1-Year Emergency Food Supply provides you with 3504 servings. That's 21 delicious varieties of of breakfasts, lunches, dinners, desserts, drinks, and snacks. Lasts up to 25 years* in optimal storage conditions. Don't be unprepared; rest easy at night knowing you have your family covered in the event of an emergency.
Buckets for food storage are one of the most convenient options for storing emergency supplies because they are not only extremely easy to pack away, but they are also great for grabbing and running out the door, should there be an evacuation. They are great for everyday use as well if your family is on a budget due to a reduction of income. They are inexpensive and quick and easy, which makes this kit a number-one seller.
Keep your family safe with variety and enough meals to last 365 days. The following foods are included:
- Cheesy Broccoli & Rice Soup – 48 servings
- Traveler's Stew - 48 servings
- Mac & Cheese – 160 servings
Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice – 160 servings
- Chocolate Pudding – 120 servings
- Creamy Stroganoff - 64 servings
- Long Grain White Rice – 400 servings
- Buttermilk Pancakes – 520 servings
- Orange Energy Drink Mix – 416 servings
- Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat – 96 servings
- Maple Grove Oatmeal – 448 servings
- Homestyle Potato Soup - 240 servings
- Black Bean Soup - 32 Servings
- Southwest Rice - 96 Servings
- Mashed Potatoes - 128 Servings
- Banana Chips - 160 Servings
- Mushroom Rice Pilaf - 96 Servings
- Powdered Milk - 128 Servings
- Creamy Alfredo Pasta - 48 Servings
- Chili Mac - 64 Servings
- Spaghetti - 32 Servings
Over 2,000 calories a day - Calories are essential for survival. Easy to prepare meals means you can take them with you wherever you go. Packed in water-resistant buckets which measure (12"x12"x15 1/4"). Store in a cool, dark location that stays between 55 and 70 degrees. No MSG added.
1-Year kit takes 169.6 gallons of water to make all contents and weighs 479 pounds total.
All Ready Hour foods are grown and packaged in the USA.