Ready Hour 3-Month Emergency Food Supply
Ready Hour 3-month Emergency Food Supply provides one person with 852 servings of breakfasts, lunches, dinners, desserts, drinks, and snacks. Lasts up to 25 years in optimal storage conditions. Don't be unprepared, rest easy at night knowing you have your family covered in the event of an emergency.
Buckets for food storage are one of the most convenient options for storing emergency supplies because they are not only extremely easy to pack away, but they are also great for grabbing and running out the door, should there be an evacuation. They are great for everyday use as well if your family is on a budget due to a reduction of income as they are inexpensive, quick and easy which makes the kit a number 1 seller.
Keep your family safe with variety and enough meals to last 3 months. The following foods are included:
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup – 48 servings
- Creamy Alfredo Pasta – 36 servings
- Mac & Cheese – 36 servings
- Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice – 60 servings
- Chocolate Pudding – 60 servings
- Creamy Stroganoff - 36 servings
- Long Grain White Rice – 120 servings
- Buttermilk Pancakes – 120 servings
- Orange Energy Drink Mix – 72 servings
- Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat – 72 servings
- Maple Grove Oatmeal – 96 servings
- Whey Milk - 96 servings
Meals average 2,000 calories a day - Calories are essential for survival. Easy to prepare meals means you can take them with you wherever you go. Packed in six water-resistant buckets which measure (12"x12"x15 1/4"). Store in a cool, dark location that stays between 55 and 70 degrees. No MSG added.
3-Month Kit weighs 121.5 lbs. and takes 43.8 gallons of water to make all contents
All Ready Hour foods are grown and packaged in the USA.