When There Is No Medic, Bring a My Medic!
Get hospital-quality first aid supplies that help treat the serious injuries other kits can't. HSA/FSA APPROVED!
If you’ve spent any time in the backcountry, you know that injuries turn deadly fast…
And an ordinary first-aid kit isn’t going to get you home in one piece.
You need the Recon First Aid Kit by My Medic to help treat traumatic injuries!
Packed with the Supplies That Ordinary Kits Are Missing
2 Super Wash Solutions – Irrigate wounds and eyes and prevent infection with saline wash.
2 Instant Cold Packs – Keep down inflammation and alleviate pain with large chemical ice packs.
3 Gloves – Sanitized gloves, packed in separate pouches for quick access and easy use.
3 Space Blankets – Stay dry, stay warm, stay alive, with reflective, wind/water-proof blankets that retain 90 percent of body heat.
Medical Tape – Extra durable and breathable adhesive tape stays attached through active use.
EMT Shears – Cuts through clothes and metal! Safe, with sharp edges guarded.
2 Gauze Mods
- 4 3x4 Pads Non-Adhesive
- 6 2x2 Pads Non-Adhesive
- 4 2x2 Gauze Pads
- 4 4x4 Gauze Pads
- 2 2 Gauze Rolls
- 2 3 Gauze Rolls
3 SuperSkin Bandage Variety Packs
- 18 1x3 SuperSkin Bandages
- 9 2x4 SuperSkin Bandages
- 9 Fingertip SuperSkin Bandages
2 Burn Mods
- 8 Pouches Burn Hydrogel
- 2 4x4 Burn Care Dressings
2 Medication Mods
- 8 Pouches Ibuprofen for Pain/Swelling/Fever
- 4 APAP for Pain/Fever Pouches
- 4 Pouches Diamode Anti-Diarrheal
- 4 Pouches Medi-Meclizine for Motion Sickness
- 4 Pouches Diphen for Itching and Pain
- 4 Pouches Decorel Forte Plus for Cold/Flu Symptoms
- 4 Packs Diotame for Heartburn/Nausea/Stomach
- 4 Pouches Aspirin for Pain/Fever/Inflammation
2 Clean & Prep Mods
- 2 Povidone Iodine Prep Pads
- 8 Antiseptic Towelettes
- 8 Aloe Vera Liquid Sanitizers
2 Treatment & Relief Mods
- 4 Pouches Beeswax Lip Balm
- 4 Pouches SPF-30 Sunscreen
- 4 Pouches Sting-Relief Towelettes
- 12 Pouches Topical Triple Antibiotic
- 2 Pouches White Petrolatum Skin Protectant Pouches
- 4 Pouches Hydrocortisone Cream
- 4 Pouches Mouth/Dental Pain Relief
- 2 Pouches Ammonia Towelette
- 2 Pouches Chamois Butter Anti-Chaffe Cream
2 CPR Shields – Administer CPR safely with 1-way valve barrier to prevent transmission of disease.
2 Blister Mods – 6 Pieces SuperSkin Blister Tape to protect against chaffing and blistering.
3 Hydration Mods
- 6 Pouches KoKos Hydration Mix
- 6 Water Purification Tablets
Sprain & Fracture Mod
- 1 Finger Splint
- 1 Sensi Wrap 1" x 15'
- 1 Triangular Bandage
- 1 2” x 15’ Elastic Bandage
- 1 Penlight
- 1 Tweezer
- 1 Thermometer
- 5 Thermometer Sheaths
- 1 Whistle
2 Mini Wound-Closure Mods
- 2 Pouches 3 Secure Strips
- 2 Tubes of Liquid Skin
Flat Splint – 1 large splint to stabilize a broken bone.
Brought to You by Special-Forces Medics
Every item, every stitch, was selected by a team that includes field medics and veterans of US special forces.
Sturdy Bag, Easy Carry
All supplies are neatly loaded in a CORDURA nylon pack with Velcro MOLLE straps, an over-sized zipper, modular organization, and a padded back panel with stowable carry straps
Better Quality Supplies for Your Safety
Don’t bet your life on a kit that falls apart with just a little rough treatment. The Recon bag is made of nylon CORDURA and packs hospital-quality supplies.
Quick Access When Seconds Count
The Recon bag folds out into a three-pane “toolbox” that displays two-hundred-plus items all at once for quick access when seconds count.
Organized for Speed
With color-coding, common-sense grouping, and modular organization, you’ll find what you’re looking for almost immediately.
- MOLLE straps and Velcro face allow for the addition of extra pouches
- Padded back panel
- Fits over 200 quality first aid and trauma supplies with room to spare
- Dimensions: 12 “H 8.5” W 7.25” D
- Weight: 4.6 – 6.3 lbs
Packed in the USA