Ready Hour 4-in-1 Emergency Solar Flashlight & AM/FM/Weather Radio w/ Hand Crank is loaded with the important functions you need during an emergency situation. Lightweight and portable, this rugged unit features a AM/FM/Weather radio, LED flashlight and a cell phone/USB device charger. Best of all, it requires no batteries and can be powered by hand crank, solar panel or via USB port. This unit is a must-have for hiking, camping or any emergency kit.
Emergency Radio Features:
- AM / FM / NOAA Weather Radio
- LED Flashlight with focus ring for narrow or wide beam
- Reading Lamp which also lights a room
- Alert Mode with siren and red alert light
- 3-way Power: hand crank, solar panel or via USB port
- USB Charger
- Carabiner and strap
- Water-resistant rubberized housing, rugged construction
- Charges cell phones, iPhones, iPads, iPods, GPS and almost any USB device
- Portable and easy to use: perfect for hiking, camping or any emergency kit
- Keep one in your survivalist backpack for emergency situations
- Bring it on hiking and camping trips
- Keep one at home for use during an emergency
- Keep one in your vehicle, camper, or RV for emergency situations
- Dimensions: 5" x 2 1/3" x 1 3/4"
- Weight: approx. 10.58 oz.
- Max power consumption: 2.5W
- Frequency range: FM 87 ~ 108 MHz
- Working voltage: 2.7V ~ 4.2V
- Rechargeable battery: Model 18650/3.7V/2000mAh Li-ion
- Can use AAA batteries too (not included)
What's in the Box:
- One (1) Emergency 4-in-1 Flashlight Unit
- One (1) USB Cable
- One (1) Owner's Manual
Proper Use and Care
During the unit's first use or if the unit has not been in use for 60 days, it will be necessary to either hand crank or use the solar panel for approximately three to five minutes in order to activate the internal battery. Do not look directly in the LED flashlight or room light as it may cause eye damage. Keep the unit away from corrosive liquids and chemicals.
As with all battery-run devices, proper upkeep is critical for the prolonged function of this unit. If the unit is left to sit for long periods, the battery can drain and even become inoperable. Make sure to charge the battery every few months to extend its life and performance.
|WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product|