MORE THAN A MIRROR
When you’re preppin’ for an outdoor adventure—or even an emergency—a mirror might be the last thing on your list (if it’s there at all).
But you might be surprised to know that a mirror can prove useful in all sorts of survival situations.
You can use a mirror to…
- Closely inspect injuries at every angle.
- See a full view of your surroundings.
- Check for cuts on your face.
- Reflect or redirect light to create heat.
- Wave a shiny signal in an emergency!
SHATTERPROOF FOR YOUR SURVIVAL
Opt for the mirror that won’t shatter in the wilderness. Choose the Ready Hour Shatterproof Survival Mirror!
- STRONG & SHATTERPROOF – It’s made of durable acrylic material complete with shatterproof glass!
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE – Weighing half an ounce, this lightweight mirror won’t hold you back. Attach to your lanyard for easy carrying!