Keep the trails lit and your hands free.
Whether you’re braving backcountry trails or setting up camp after sunset, a typical flashlight can get in the way and slow you down.
Have the hands-free light you need to stay active after dark with the Rechargeable Sensor Headlamp.
- NO BATTERIES NEEDED – This headlamp is fully rechargeable! Just use the included charging cord to connect the headlamp to a power source. No need to waste space by carrying around replacement batteries.
- RUNS FOR 20 HOURS – When fully charged, this headlamp provides up to 20 hours of continuous light with 150 lumens.
- MULTIPLE LIGHT MODES – Switch between red and white light sequences with the touch of a button. Choose maximum, dim, or strobe light modes depending on your needs.
- HANDS-FREE ACTIVATION – Simply wave your hand in front of the headlamp’s motion sensor to turn it on or off!
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE – Measuring less than three inches at its widest point, this headlamp is small, lightweight, and easy to pack.
- Working time: 4 to 20 hours
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Battery: built-in lithium-polymer battery (3.7V/1200 mAh)
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 1.6" x 1.4" (60 mm x 40 mm x 35 mm)
- Weight: 2.6 oz. (74 g)
- Not suitable for use in extreme temperatures.