DEVELOPED FOR SHORT-TERM EMERGENCIES
Ready Hour's 2-Week Emergency Food Supply provides one person with food for 14 days. Meals per day average over 2,000 calories. The bucket contains 118 servings! Lasts up to 25 years* in optimal storage conditions. This bucket (measures 12" x 12" x 15 1/4") provides an excellent supplemental food supply.
Keep your family safe with a variety and enough meals to last 2 weeks. The following foods are included:
- Creamy Stroganoff - 4 servings
- Mashed Potatoes - 8 servings
- Orange Energy Drink - 8 servings
- Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice - 12 servings
- Mac & Cheese - 8 servings
- Long Grain White Rice - 10 servings
- Buttermilk Pancakes - 20 servings
- Rice Pilaf - 8 servings
- Maple Grove Oatmeal - 24 servings
- Homestyle Potato Soup - 16 servings
2-Week Kit weighs 18.40 lbs. and takes 6.3 gallons of water to make all contents.
All Ready Hour foods are made in the USA.